"After seeing the cops swing their batons at riders, jump in front of riders, attempt to stick batons in wheel spokes, and kick bikes to cause the riders to go down I started filming. When I was spotted recording the cops they tackled me down for no reason what so ever...."
Here's the latest on this video, the man involved just filed suit against the LAPD, he alleges they tried to destroy his phone.
Latest Tyranny/Police State
- Campus police officers caught using security keys to steal food from cafe
- The New FBI Powers: Cointelpro on Steroids
- Lawsuit: Union tells cops to "lie" about beatings
- Police Demand Video Camera.. Owner says NO
- When cops are the reckless drivers and try to instigate high speed chases for TV
- "No Knock Raid" by Lindy - A song about the drug war's deadliest tactic
- Kids Lemonade Stand At U.S. Open Fined $500 And Shut Down By Montgomery County
- Video shows Julian Assange's life under never-ending house arrest
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (found at the U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened..." - Winston Churchill