Google Search

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

State Officials Privates Left Sore by TSA for Opting Out: “You Are Punishing Me?” – TSA Says “Yes We Are”

Click to expand conspiracy quotes from this video State officials are speaking out tonight about their uncomfortable experience at the airport recently. Some are claiming TSA agents went as far as leaving them sore in private areas.

Remember the bill that would limit TSA’s searches at the airport? Well it’s been reincarnated in special session and we’ve all seen these videos right here on Youtube of people claiming that TSA agents have inappropriately touched them. Well now top Texas officials are claiming they’ve been left humiliated, and even left sore.

“Let me put this delicately. I was still feeling the effects of the pat down as I sat in my seat, from New Orleans to Houston, then Houston to Austin.”
Barry Smitherman, chairman of the utility commission of Texas was heading back home to Austin from New Orleans when he said he was ushered to the body scanner. He told the TSA agents he’d rather go through the metal detector.
“She said ‘well you don’t have that choice’. I said, ok I am opting out. Those are the key words, right? So the TSA agent goes ‘OPT OUT, OPT OUT, WE GOT AN OPT OUT’, you know, calling everyone’s attention to me.”
Smitherman says it took roughly forty minutes for the TSA agents to search through his carry on bag, piece by piece, and to give him a thorough pat down that he says was completely inappropriate.
“And finally I said you’re punishing me for opting out, aren’t you?”. And to her credit she said ‘Yes we are’.

State Officials Privates Left Sore by TSA for Opting Out You Are Punishing Me - TSA Says Yes We Are Related conspiracies: police state, TSA

View the original article here