By Terence P. Jeffrey
(CNSNews.com) - Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner told the House Small Business Committee on Wednesday that the Obama administration believes taxes on small business must increase so the administration does not have to ?shrink the overall size of government programs.?
The administration?s plan to raise the tax rate on small businesses is part of its plan to raise taxes on all Americans who make more than $250,000 per year?including businesses that file taxes the same way individuals and families do.
- Twisted ethics of an expert witness
- US Pledges $300 Million More for Central America Drug War
- 14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would Be A Really, Really Bad President
- Supremes Rule EPA Final Arbiter on Carbon Dioxide
- Gov. worker claims to see shark off S.F. coast, Gov. bans surfing and swimming for five days
- NYT's Love Affair With Fascism Continues
- FDA sends US marshals to seize elderberry juice concentrate, deems it 'unapproved drug'
- Church fined $4,000 for 'excessive tree pruning'
Thats right! We have to tax those small businesses so our benevolent government can continue to metastasize, er, uh, I mean GROW! "Our Government" meaning Exxon, Walmart, GE, Raytheon, Monsanto, Dupont, Goldman Sachs, Google, Apple etc....................
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (found at the U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened..." - Winston Churchill