- Status Change: Gold Moves From Investment To Money
- Ron Paul: Investing Genius
- Shades of FDR! Socialist Chavez Nationalizes Gold
- "A Wolf In Sheep"
- On the Brink of Inflationary Disaster
- Marc Faber Explains How Even The "Greatest Bear On Earth" Gets It Wrong
- Peter Schiff Debunks Barron's Hit-Piece On Ron Paul's Portfolio
- CBO: Federal deficit will hit $1.3 trillion
And that's nothing than a normal healthy movement. If it didn't go down, i would be more afraid it was a buuble, but this ?rash' makes me see gold very positive again. Just like silver. Agreed, I'm hoping it gets cheaper as I see it as a buying opportunity.
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (found at the U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened..." - Winston Churchill