DOUGLAS, GA - A senior at Coffee County High school is on a ten day suspension and facing criminal charges for disrupting school. His offense, he wore a skirt to school. [...]
"School is supposed to be a safe place where you can express yourself and not be worried about discrimination or anything like that," says Bivens.
He says last Thursday he sat in a jail cell for wearing a girl's outfit to school.
Latest Tyranny/Police State
- Canton Cop Threatens To Kill Citizen In THIRD Dash Cam Video
- Despite no law, FL Highway Patrol illegally tickets motorists who warn others about speed traps
- DOJ raids Gibson guitars over "illegal" wood
- Police shut down 12-yr-old's green tea stand
- Veteran Says Deputies Shot Him in the Back
- FDA wages secret war on raw milk farmers using KGB-style spying and infiltration techniques
- Lemonade Protester Gets Assaulted, Then Threatened With Wiretapping Charges
- Cops Confiscate Cameras at Ohio Congressman's Town Hall
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (found at the U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened..." - Winston Churchill