- Marc Faber on 21st Century Investing, Why It's Too Late for the Dollar and Why Emerging Markets Look Good
- Bernanke Public Approval Falls to Lowest With Too-Slow Economy
- Bernanke Leaves Door Open to Further Easing
- 70% Say Default is Bad for Economy, 56% Say Failure to Cut Spending is Worse
- Another Bitcoin Crash
- John Stossel - The Licensing Racket
- This is $750K of government supplies going in the trash due to expiration. We buy it, hold it until it expires, and throw it away. This is a monthly routine.
- End Game
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (found at the U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened..." - Winston Churchill