Presented at the Ludwig von Mises Institute in Auburn, Alabama, on 24 June 2011.
- The Private Fireworks Show Of My Dreams
- Independence Day Propaganda
- Show Love to the Merchant Class
- Fireworks: Taxpayer Money, Up in Smoke
- The Grand Holiday
- The Impossibility of Limited Government and the Prospects for a Second American Revolution
- The New York Times' Broken Record: Whoops! We Rushed to Judgment, but the Charges Are Not True!
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (found at the U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened..." - Winston Churchill