Google Search

Friday, July 4, 2014

Cops On A Power Trip Arresting People For No ID and Videotaping


by Michael Suede

From the video notes:

We were 4 bikers on our way back from Flight 93 Memorial in Stoystown, PA. My friend and I get pulled over for crossing on double yellow.After waiting for citations for 10-15 minutes the other 2 bikers (my brother and other friend) walk up to see whats going on and just to wait with us. They stand off to side as instructed by the officer outside the vehicle. After another 5 minutes or so of casual conversation among ourselves and the officer outside. He asks for ID from Ryan, who asks, ?I am required to show you ID?? The officer responds, ?I am a police officer.? Ryan says, ?I understand that but whats the reason.? He responds by saying, ?You came on my scene?. He asks for his name which he gives. At this point the other officer gets out of the squad car and asks whats going on. The original officer says that Ryan isn?t showing ID and immediately the new and older officer says, If you don?t show us ID right now we can arrest you, tow your bike, and then have to pay bail. This is when my brother says, ?someone get this on video?. So I pull out my phone and the following occurs.

After the Video: They seize my phone and play the video, which has audio obviously. I am then arrested for audio taping them without their consent (Wiretapping Law), which according to the ACLU does not apply to officers doing their regular duties in public. So I?m arrested as well. Eventually my friend calls his police officer friend who talks with the arresting officer. Then we are both released as long as we give them the video and delete it. So they continue to seize my phone and make us follow them back to the station to transfer the file. After not being able to transfer it due to software issues the original officer takes a video of my video with his iPhone. I am then told to delete the video so I stealthy slide to the next video, which the arresting officer created while seizing my phone (he had no idea how to use a smartphone) and deleted that one. Now I?m sharing this ridiculous video of a cop on a power trip arresting innocent civilians after they visited a 9/11 memorial.


(function(d, s, id) {var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if (d.getElementById(id)) return;js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

Latest Tyranny/Police State
- Video Shows Cop Assaulted Fox News Anchor, Lied About Arrest
- A SWAT Team Blew A Hole In My 2-Year-Old Son
- Woman Says DHS Forced Her to Strip Naked at Gunpoint During Terrifying Dawn Raid
- "Public Authority," Drone Murders, and the Death of the Rule of Law
- The Utter Uselessness of Police: Two Recent Examples from Idaho
- This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
- Federal Court: Cops Cannot Push Drug Dog Into Open Car Door
- Cop Shot In Face Ambushing Resident In No-Knock Raid

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.
About Us - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy



View the original article here